The interest of the modern Civilized world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as a complementary or alternative therapy is rising and becoming popular due to the holistic approach, emphasis on standard of living and prevention of illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s immunity mechanism.
Building a strong immunity mechanism is critical for your body to acknowledge and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is actually a disease as a result of uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from any areas of the body. A weaker or impaired immunity improves your susceptibility to various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also.
Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the numerous preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
History of Ancient Herbal Remedy – Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is actually a mushroom widely used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it is actually called Mannetake meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi which means “herb from the spirit”. It was a really rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient time and Emperors in the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and long life.
For more than 2000 years Reishi Spore Powder has been probably the most cherished and popular medicinal herb in Asia and rated as one of the superior herbs within the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-year-old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance for the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long-term consumption without any unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance from the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was fashionable as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research has revealed that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and has possible therapeutic potential as a health supplement for the alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer.
Medicinal mushrooms like Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) and Cordyceps have well been documented in many recent research studies to become potent medicine to improve and keep the body’s immune function from certain compounds inside them such as polysaccharides which raise the activity in the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) which are vital to remove foreign cells(like cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published inside the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 indicated that Freeze Dried Goji Berry Powder clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential as being a nutritional supplement for the alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health Advantages of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own immune system by promoting the action of antibodies
* increases the body’s effectiveness against stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* enhances the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports an ordinary, restful sleep
* enhances vitality and energy
Ideas to pick the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it provides the very best quality extract and it has most scientific evaluations
* choose those with cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and much better absorbed by body
* solid wood log cultivation – this determines the potency of hyazxb resulting fungus
* try to find Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the steadiness of Shiitake Mushroom Extract active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the effectiveness of reishi lies in its polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations can be purchased, including extracts, nutritional supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.